Has one of your instruments suffered some severe damage? If so, all is not lost. At Matheas Guitars we are dedicated to bringing instruments back to life. At Matheas Guitars we have a fully equipped workshop. If your instrument has any following problems don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Warped or twisted Neck
- Broken Headstock
- Broken or inactive truss rod
- Faulty machine heads
- Chipped nut no longer able to hold the string
- Split acoustic bridge
- Loose or cracked struts or braces
- Cracks or splits on acoustic soundbox
- Fractures/punctures on soundbox
- Worn bridge plate
- Loose or detached bridge
- Misaligned neck angle
- Loose fingerboards
- Loose necks
- Incorrectly placed frets, nut or bridge
- Improve seating and angle of saddle
- Graft missing worn wood of guitar neck
- Correct worn irregular fingerboard on fretless bass.
- Repair wear of tremolo contacts to improve tuning.
- Reset neck angle to correct string height and break angle over the saddle
For repair and restoration turnaround times feel free to inquire in writing for an estimation.